Vanguard's GH-100 Pistol-Grip Ballhead combines impressive ergonomic control with a precise, smooth ballhead. The lightweight pistol grip allows you to lock, unlock, and reposition your gear comfortably with one hand, leaving your other hand free to make lens adjustments. It has a separate panning lock and a single bubble level. The 360° panning mechanism has 72 built-in click stops for precise positioning for panoramic photos, and side-to-side tilt of -32° to +90° and -8° to +90° of back to front tilt give you a wide range of camera movement.
An efficient friction control system allows you to modify the level of friction on the ball to accommodate changing equipment weight, such as switching to heavier lenses, while the anodized center ball facilitates extremely fluid movement without sacrificing precise control. A dual-locking quick shoe mechanism prevents accidental release to protect your equipment. The QS-65GH quick release plate is included.
- Pistol grip provides one-handed operation of head controls
- Dual-locking quick shoe mechanism
- Friction Control System which allows you to modify the level of friction on the ball to accommodate changing equipment weight
- Anodized center ball allows for extremely fluid movement without sacrificing precise control
- 72-click point panorama
- 360°' horizontal movement and 90° tilt