The Vivotek IP7133 Wired Network Camera, with a board lens (4.09mm), ¼" CMOS image sensor, and VVTK-1000 SoC processor allows you to simultaneously capture images in MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats in VGA resolution. The fixed network camera is suitable for home security applications and supports features such as privacy masks, time stamp, and text caption overlay, flip/mirror, automatic gain control, and auto white balance.
As the Network Camera supports 3GPP, you can monitor the camera via 3GPP enabled cell phones. The unit supports digital I/O interface for an external sensor and alarm. Triple-window motion detection customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas.
The camera supports a digital I/O interface for external sensor and alarm. The front side of the camera has a push button, which allows you to manually suspend video monitoring easily for when privacy is desired.
- Board lens (4.09mm) and ¼" CMOS image sensor - delivers clear images at a resolution of 640 x 480 VGA
- Minimum illumination of 0.4 lux at f/2.0 - delivers clear images even in low light conditions
- Supported formats - MJPEG/MPEG-4 formats at up to 30/25 fps
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals in the MWB mode by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Automatic gain control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Flip/Mirror - reflects the display of live video vertically and horizontally respectively
- Overlay title and time stamp on video - displays the video title and time on video streams
- Motion Detection - triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. You can also receive email notifications when motion is detected or upload pre- and post-alarm snapshots via FTP or HTTP
- Supports digital I/O interface for an external sensor and alarm
- Triple-window motion detection - customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas
- 3GPP support - enables you to monitor the camera even while on the go via 3GPP enabled cell phones
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software - allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras
- Privacy mask - by configuring the privacy mask setting, the camera will hide some portion of the images for privacy
- IP filtering - IP address filtering restricts system-access and system-control to selected users
- Password protection - supports multi-level password protection and allows only those operators to access the camera who has a user name and user password
- Supports up to 10 clients for live viewing
- LED indicator - indicates camera's power and status