The Vivotek IP7153 Day/Night Fixed Network Camera, with a ¼" Sony progressive scan CCD image sensor, delivers crystal-clear video in MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats in VGA resolution. It provides a 24-hour monitoring solution and is suitable for use in professional surveillance application such as banks, parking lots, airports, traffic control, etc. The camera uses a removable IR (infrared) cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per changes in the ambient lighting.
With Vivotek VVTK-1000 SoC, the camera simultaneously delivers dual stream videos for real-time monitoring. Triple-window motion detection customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas. As the Fixed Dome Network Camera supports 3GPP, you can monitor the camera via 3GPP enabled cell phones. The 2-way audio with built-in microphone enables you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station.
The network camera supports digital I/O, allowing you to use an external digital input or output device or sensor as a trigger source. The camera tampering detection feature triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with e.g. if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted.
Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without requiring any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets. The camera supports HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL), which protects streaming data transmission across the network. The 32-channel Vivotek recording software allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras.
Note! Microphone/Speakers not included.
- CS mount varifocal lens (2.9-8.2 mm) and 1/4" Sony progressive scan CCD image sensor - delivers clear images at resolution of 640 x 480 with a viewing angle of 26.7 - 69.0° (horizontal) and 20.0-51.0° (vertical)
- Minimum illumination of 0.2 lux at f/1.0 - delivers clear images even in low light conditions
- Supported formats - MJPEG / MPEG-4 formats at up to 30/25 fps
- Removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals in the MWB mode by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Automatic gain control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Flip / Mirror - reflects the display of live video vertically and horizontally respectively
- Overlay title and time stamp on video - displays the video title and time on video streams
- Motion detection - triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. You can also receive email notifications when motion is detected or upload pre- and post-alarm snapshots via FTP or HTTP
- Triple-window motion detection - customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas
- 3GPP support - enables you to monitor the camera even while on the go via 3GPP enabled cell phones
- 2-way audio - allows you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station via the camera's built-in microphone
- Digital I/O - allows you to use external digital input or output device or sensor as a trigger source
- Camera tampering detection - triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with e.g. if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted
- PoE - supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL) - protects streaming data transmission across the network
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software - allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras
- Privacy mask - by configuring the privacy mask setting, the camera will hide some portion of the images for privacy
- IP filtering - IP address filtering restricts system-access and system-control to selected users
- Password protection - supports multi-level password protection and allows only those operators to access the camera who has a user name and user password
- Supports up to 10 clients for live viewing
- RS-485 interface for connecting the camera to a PTZ driver or scanner
- LED indicator - indicates camera's power and status