The Vivotek IP7160 Fixed Network Camera, with a 1/3.2" CMOS image sensor (2 MP), delivers crystal-clear detailed videos in MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats. It is suitable for applications where high resolution videos are required such as banks, airports, large stores, and factories. The camera supports a tamper detection feature, which triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with e.g. if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted. It supports activity adaptive streaming for dynamic frame-rate control.
With ePTZ operation, you can move the focus to the viewing area for a close-up view for easy identification of remote objects without moving the camera physically. The SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage prevents data loss due to network connection and also makes efficient use of bandwidth by reducing the transmission of unnecessary data.
As the camera supports 3GPP, you can monitor the camera via 3GPP enabled cell phones. Triple-window motion detection customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas.
Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets. The 2-way audio with built-in microphone enables you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station. The camera supports HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL), which protects streaming data transmission across the network.
Note: Microphone/Speakers not included
- CS mount fixed lens (4.2mm) and 1/3.2" CMOS image sensor (2 MP) - delivers clear images at resolution of 1600 x 1200 with a viewing angle of 71.2° (horizontal)
- Minimum illumination of 0.3 lux at f/1.8 - delivers clear images even in low light conditions
- Supported formats - MJPEG / MPEG-4 formats at up to 10 / 15 fps
- Camera tampering detection - triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with e.g. if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted
- Activity adaptive streaming for dynamic frame-rate control
- ePTZ - enables you to move the focus to a target area for a close-up view, useful for easily identifying the remote objects. As only the focused region is transmitted for viewing, the bandwidth requirement is also significantly reduced
- SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage of data, reducing the chances of data loss during a power outage
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals in the MWB mode by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Automatic gain control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Flip/Mirror - reflects the display of live video vertically and horizontally respectively
- Overlay title and time stamp on video - displays the video title and time on video streams
- Motion detection - triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. You can also receive email notifications when motion is detected or upload pre- and post-alarm snapshots via FTP or HTTP
- 3GPP support - enables you to monitor the camera even while on the go via 3GPP enabled cell phones
- Triple-window motion detection - customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas
- 2-way audio - communicates with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station with a built-in microphone
- PoE - supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL) - protects streaming data transmission across the network
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software - allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras
- Privacy mask - by configuring the privacy mask setting, the camera will hide some portion of the images for privacy
- IP filtering - IP address filtering restricts system-access and system-control to selected users
- Password protection - supports multi-level password protection and allows only those operators to access the camera who has a user name and password
- Supports up to 10 clients for live viewing
- LED indicator - indicates camera's power and status