The Vivotek IP8161 Fixed Network Day/Night Camera (H.264), with a 1/3.2" CMOS image sensor (2MP), delivers clear and detailed videos in H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats. The camera uses a removable IR (infrared) cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting.
With ePTZ operation, you can move the focus to the viewing area for a close-up view for easy identification of remote objects without moving the camera physically. The camera supports a tamper detection feature, which triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with e.g. if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted. The crop function allows you to crop the unwanted information and transmit the image of the target region for viewing, resulting in efficient use of bandwidth and storage space.
The fixed network camera features activity adaptive streaming, which ensures efficient use of bandwidth even while offering high-quality image during recording. The SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage prevents data loss due to network connection and also makes efficient use of bandwidth by reducing the transmission of unnecessary data.
As the camera supports 3GPP, you can monitor the camera via 3GPP enabled cell phones. The 2-way audio with built-in microphone enables you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station. The IP8161 camera features an adjustment ring that allows you to use either a CS- or C-mount lens, allowing for a hassle-free installation for different applications. You can directly connect the network camera to an analog monitor via the BNC connector, providing enhanced flexibility and ease of installation.
Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets. The camera supports HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL), which protects streaming data transmission across the network. The IP8161 Day/Night Camera also supports ONVIF standards for improved interoperability and simple integration.
The 2MP camera can be used for wide open spaces such as building entrances, airports, or applications that require accurate identification of details, such as human faces or vehicle license plates.
Note! Microphone/Speakers not included
- 2 MP and 1/3.2" CMOS image sensor - delivers clear images at a resolution of 1600 x 1200 with a viewing angle of 35.2-90.7° (horizontal). You can accurately spot details of remote objects such as vehicle license plates or facial features.
- Minimum illumination of 0.1 lux at f/1.2 - delivers clear images even in low light conditions
- Supported formats - H.264, MJPEG / MPEG-4 formats at up to 15 fps
- ePTZ - enables you to move the focus to a target area for a close-up useful for easily identifying the remote objects. As only the focused region is transmitted for viewing, the bandwidth requirement is also significantly reduced
- Camera tampering detection - triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with e.g. if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted
- Activity adaptive streaming - dynamic allocation of bandwidth with configurable frame-rate such as low frame-rate for normal monitoring and high frame-rate for event-triggered recording. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth with superior image quality during recording.
- SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage of video in case of power outage to the network
- Crop function - allows you to crop the unwanted information and transmit the image of the target region for viewing, resulting in efficient use of bandwidth and storage space
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals in the MWB mode by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Automatic gain control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Flip / Mirror - reflects the display of live video vertically and horizontally respectively
- Overlay title and time stamp on video - displays the video title and time on video streams
- Motion detection - triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. You can also receive email notifications when motion is detected or upload pre- and post-alarm snapshots via FTP or HTTP
- Triple-window motion detection - customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas
- Back focus adjustment ring allows you to use either a CS- or C-mount lens (4.5-10 mm). You can easily replace the lens by simply adjusting the adaptor for added flexibility in lens selection and installation
- BNC connector - allows you to connect the network camera to an analog monitor, providing enhanced flexibility and ease of installation
- 3GPP support - enables you to monitor the camera even while on the go via 3GPP enabled cell phones
- 2-way audio - communicates with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station with a built-in microphone
- PoE - supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL) - protects streaming data transmission across the network
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software - allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras
- Privacy mask - by configuring the privacy mask setting, the camera will hide some portion of the images for privacy
- IP filtering - IP address filtering restricts system-access and system-control to selected users
- Password protection - supports multi-level password protection and allows only those operators to access the camera who has a user name and user password
- Supports up to 10 clients for live viewing
- LED indicator - indicates camera's power and status