The Vivotek VS7100 1-Channel Dual Codec Video Server can be used for remote surveillance. It compresses data in MJPEG or MPEG-4 formats and offers 2 simultaneous streams with different resolutions up to D1 and video quality upon separate devices with VVTK-1000 SoC. It also allows simultaneous online monitoring of 10 clients.
Not only does the VS7100 1-channel Dual Codec Video Server provide a smooth transition from an analog closed system to a IP-based digital open system, but it also allows users to meet different requirements for live viewing and recording.
The server also offers a privacy masking function, digital input/output for an external sensor and alarm, 3GPP mobile surveillance, and SIP protocol-based 2-way audio that allows you to communicate with visitors as voices can be transmitted in both directions. Other features of the VS7100 1-channel Dual Codec Video Server include password-protected multi-level user access, IP address filtering, and an RS-485 interface for a PTZ camera. LED indicators on the front panel of the server show system activity and network link.
Note! Microphone/speakers not included
- Remote surveillance
- Compresses data in MJPEG or MPEG-4 formats
- Offers 2 simultaneous streams with different resolutions up to D1 and video quality upon separate devices
- VVTK-1000 SoC
- Provides smooth transition from an analog close system to a IP-based digital open system
- Allows users to meet different requirements for live viewing and recording
- Privacy mask - hides some portion of the images for privacy
- Password protection - supports multi-level password protection and allows only those operators to access the camera who has a user name and user password
- Triple-window motion detection - customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas
- 3GPP support - enables you to monitor the camera even while on the go via the 3GPP enabled cell phones
- Support for simultaneous on-line monitoring of 10 clients
- RS-485 interface for a PTZ camera
- LED indicators for system activity and network link
- 2-way audio via SIP protocol allows communication with visitors
- Digital I/O - allows you to use external digital input or output device or sensor as a trigger source
- IP filtering - restricts system-access and system-control to selected users
- Power - 12V DC; Power consumption - Maximum 4W