The Vivotek MD7560 Fixed Dome Network Camera (2 MP), with a 2 megapixel CMOS sensor provides high-quality images at 1600 x 1200 resolution. It offers mobile surveillance and passenger safety by providing clear, detailed images and accurate identification of people or objects.
Featuring a tamper detection function, the camera sends notification if there is video loss due to blocking or spray paint. The IP67-rated camera comes with a tamper- and vandal-proof housing.
The MD7530 Fixed Dome Network Camera is fully EN50155 compliant and is resistant to shock, vibration, humidity, dust, and temperature fluctuations while giving stable and reliable video during vehicle movement. The Ethernet cable-powered camera features a wide-angle fixed lens, temperature alarm trigger, and multiple simultaneous video streams.
Featuring ePTZ, the network camera allows you to move the focus to a target area for a close-up view, which is useful for easily identifying remote objects. As only the focused region is transmitted for viewing, the bandwidth requirement is also significantly reduced. Bandwidth can also be saved by using the video cropping function.
Besides locally recording data on a MicroSD/SDHC, the MD7530 Fixed Dome Network Camera offers HTTPS encrypted data transmission and 802.1X authentication for secure network protection. The data is compressed in real-time using dual codec MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression technology. It also features IPv6 for next generation networks and QoS for optimized bandwidth efficiency.
- 2 MP CMOS image sensor - delivers clear images in resolution of 1600 x 1200
- Viewing angle of 98° (horizontal), 73° (vertical), and 122° (diagonal)
- Mobile surveillance and passenger safety
- Allows for accurate identification of people or objects
- Minimum illumination of 0.6 lux at f/2 - delivers clear images even in low light conditions
- Camera tampering detection - triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with e.g. incidents such as the camera being redirected, blocked, defocused or spray-painted
- IP67-rated, tamper- and vandal-proof housing
- Fully EN50155-compliant
- Resistant to shock, vibration, humidity, dust, and temperature fluctuations
- Stable and reliable video during vehicle movement
- Powered and operated by single Ethernet cable
- PoE - supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Wide-angle fixed lens
- Temperature alarm trigger
- Multiple simultaneous streams
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals in the MWB mode by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Automatic gain control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Motion detection - triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. You can also receive email notifications when motion is detected or upload pre- and post-alarm snapshots via FTP or HTTP
- Triple-window motion detection - customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas
- ePTZ - enables you to move the focus to a target area for a close-up useful for easily identifying remote objects. As only the focused region is transmitted for viewing, the bandwidth requirement is also significantly reduced.
- Video cropping to save bandwidth
- Locally recording data on a MicroSD/SDHC
- 3GPP support - enables you to monitor the camera even while on the go via 3GPP enabled cell phones
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL) - protects streaming data transmission across the network
- Privacy mask - by configuring the privacy mask setting, the camera will hide some portion of the images for privacy
- IP filtering - restricts system-access and system-control to selected users
- Password protection - supports multi-level password protection and allows only those operators to access the camera who have a user name and password
- 802.1X authentication for secure network protection
- Supported formats - MJPEG / MPEG-4 formats at up to 30/25 fps
- IPv6 for next generation networks
- QoS for optimized bandwidth efficiency
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software - allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras