The EverFocus ECOR264X1 Network DVR with DVD Burner (9-Channel, 500GB) is an H.264-compression based digital video recorder offering real-time recording up to 270 fps (CIF). Featuring a built-in DVD burner, the 500GB DVR also supports up to 2 fixed internal HDDs and provides smooth remote motion reproduction in low bandwidth environments.
The Pentaplex Operation function of the ECOR264X1 Network DVR allows simultaneous live, recording, playback, archiving, and remote viewing. Featuring EverFocus DDNS service, the unit allows for remote access via dynamic IP. Besides the built-in web server that offers monitoring/access without the need of special software, the network DVR also supports HTTP streaming for live monitoring on variety of mobile devices.
The ECOR264-9X1 has a user-friendly GUI menu configuration with graphical icons and visual, and features multiple control inputs such as a mouse, front panel, remote controller, an EKB500 keyboard, and multi-language support. Thanks to a built-in record time calculator, the DVR provides fast recording estimation.
Playback search options include Time, Event, Smart, and Snapshot search. To spot intended modifications to exported data, you can make use of the watermark capabilities of the DVR. The front and back panels have a USB 2.0 port that can be used for video archive and mouse usage. The 9-channel DVR is rack mountable.
- 9-channel, H.264-compression based digital video recorder
- Real-time recording up to 270 NTSC / 225 PAL (CIF) for all cameras
- Built-in DVD burner
- 500GB storage; also supports up to 2 fixed internal HDDs
- Smooth remote motion reproduction in low bandwidth environments
- Pentaplex Operation function - simultaneous live, recording, playback, archiving, and remote viewing
- Remote access via dynamic IP using free EverFocus DDNS service
- Mobile monitoring via Blackberry phones, Android enabled phones, and iPhone
- MobleFocus application for iPhone and Android phones helps in connecting to your DVR remotely
- Built-in web server for monitoring/access without need of special software
- Supports live monitoring on mobile devices
- User-friendly GUI with graphical icons and visual indicators
- Multiple control inputs - mouse, front panel, remote controller, an EKB500 keyboard,
- Multi-language support (English, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Modern Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Hungarian, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Norwegian, Czech)
- Mouse/front panel operated on-screen PTZ
- Built-in record time calculator for fast recording estimation
- Playback search - Time, Event, Smart, and Snapshot search
- Watermark capabilities for intended modifications to exported data
- USB 2.0 port; 1 each on the front and back panels
- 19" mountable rack with rack ears
- Power source - 12VDC (power supply included)