The Azden 310HT UHF On-Camera Handheld System is a powerful yet affordable UHF wireless microphone system for camera-mount applications. The system consists of Azden's 35HT handheld microphone transmitter, and 310UDR camera-mount diversity receiver. With a feature set that includes 188 user selectable UHF frequencies, pivoting high-gain diversity antennas, and LCD digital display, the 310HT is guaranteed to meet the demands of consumer and professional video applications alike. The 310UDR receiver features main and headphone monitor outputs, and a removable shoe-mount adapter. Both the transmitter and receiver operate on standard AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- 188 Selectable UHF Freq. (566.125-589.875 MHz)
- New, Pivoting diversity High-Gain Antenna
- Digital LCD Display w/Multifunction Readout
- Mini-Jack Out w/Supplied 24" Mini-to-XLR Cable
- Headphone Output on Receiver
- Attached/Removable Shoe-Mount
- Powered by 2 "AA" Batteries (not included)