The Azden 310XT UHF On-Camera Plug-In System is a powerful yet affordable UHF wireless microphone system for camera-mount applications. The system consists of Azden's 35XT plug-in microphone transmitter and 310UDR camera-mount diversity receiver. Plug your favorite wired XLR handheld or lavalier microphone into the 35XT, and transmit a wireless signal to the receiver.
With a feature set that includes 188 user selectable UHF frequencies, pivoting high-gain diversity antennas, and LCD digital display, the 310XT is guaranteed to meet the demands of consumer and professional video applications alike. The 310UDR receiver features main and headphone monitor outputs, and a removable shoe-mount adapter. Both the transmitter and receiver operate on standard AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- 188 Selectable UHF Freq. (566.125-589.875 MHz)
- New, Pivoting diversity High-Gain Antenna
- Digital LCD Display w/Multifunction Readout
- Mini-Jack Out w/Supplied 24" Mini-to-XLR Cable
- Headphone Output on Receiver
- Attached/Removable Shoe-Mount
- Powered by 2 "AA" Batteries (not included)