The Azden 330LT UHF On-Camera Dual Bodypack System is a powerful dual-channel UHF wireless microphone system for camera-mount applications. The system consists of two Azden 35BT bodypack transmitters, EX-503 lavalier microphones, and 330UPR portable dual-channel diversity receiver. The inclusion of both bodypacks allows users to operate both microphones simultaneously.
With a feature set that includes 188 user selectable UHF frequencies, pivoting high-gain diversity antennas, and LCD digital display, the 330LT is guaranteed to meet the demands of consumer and professional video applications alike. The 330UPR receiver features main and headphone monitor outputs, and a removable shoe-mount adapter. Both the transmitter and receiver operate on standard AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Discrete 2-channel Camera-mount UHF Receiver
- 188 Selectable UHF Freq. (566.125-589.875 MHz)
- New, Pivoting diversity High-Gain Antenna
- Digital LCD Display w/Multifunction Readout
- Mini-Jack Out w/Supplied 46" Mini and 24" XLR Cables
- Headphone Output on Receiver
- Attached/Removable Shoe-Mount
- Powered by 2 "AA" Batteries (not included)