This Zeiss Distagon T 35mm F/1.4 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount continues the 120-year-old Zeiss tradition of optically superb lenses that are built to last--this very fast wide-angle 35mm lens offers all the traditional advantages of Zeiss optics: precise manual focusing with a large rotation angle, unparalleled control of glare and stray light to ensure brilliant images every time, an almost circular aperture that delivers a harmonious bokeh (the difficult-to-define quality in out-of-focus areas that's pleasing to the eye), and robust all-metal precision construction. And it's all at the service of Nikon cameras with an F mount. As with all Zeiss ZF.2 lenses, this lens comes equipped with AI-aperture coupling and CPU.
F2-A, Nikkormat FT3, FM, FM2 (Manual only)
F2-AS (Manual & Aperture Priority only)
EM (Shutter Priority only)
EL, FE, FE2, FM3A, F3 (Manual & Shutter Priority only)
F301, F501, FG (Manual, Shutter Priority & Program only)
FA, F4, F5 (all functions supported)
F70, F90, F90X, F100, F401, F601, F801, D1, D1X, D1H, F50, F55, F65, F75, F80, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D3000, D5000 (all functions supported)
F6, D2-Series, D200, D300, D300s, D3, D3s, D3X, D700, D800, D800E, D4 (all functions supported)
FinePix S1Pro, S2Pro, S3Pro, S5Pro (all functions supported)
Kodak Pro 14n (all functions supported)
- Very fast f/1.4 lens for low light and for impressive bokeh effects
- Precise focusing mechanism with a large rotation angle--operating a lens manually means controlling the picture with your fingertips. Ergonomics are everything.
- Optimum control of glare and stray light ensures brilliant images--ZEISS lenses are famous for the exceptional quality of the pictures they provide. No matter how demanding the subject, perspectives, colors, and lighting situations are reproduced perfectly - over the entire full-frame image field.
- The almost circular aperture enables a harmonious bokeh in out-of-focus areas--the finely matched properties of the aperture ensure that the effects of out-of-focus areas of the picture are attractively balanced (bokeh).
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating
- Sophisticated stray light reduction
- Excellent flare control
- Extremely long-lasting and robust all-metal precision mechanics