There's a 3M Pocket Projector for everyone, whether you're a busy business traveler, on-site manager, sales professional or you just want to share media with friends and family.
The 3M Pocket Projector MP160 is ideal for those in the last category. This straight forward unit combines 30 lumens of SVGA resolution (800 x600) with a 2-hour battery which is perfect for everything from entertainment to instruction. The MP160 works with any camera, laptop, game console or disc player with a video output. The two on-board speakers remove the need to tote heavy auxiliary sound systems. And the MP160 is an impressive performer. The powerful LED light source which lasts up to 20,000 hours can project an image up to 80 inches! Just pick a relatively flat, neutral colored surface and plug and play from your selected source. With the MP160 the world is truly at your fingertips.
- Perfect Pocket-sized Communication Tool
- For people who don't need a lot of features or on-board memory, the 3M Pocket Projector MP160 is an ideal tool. Combining 30 lumens of brightness, full color gamut and SVGA resolution with 2-hour battery life, the MP160 merges an attractive feature-set with an affordable price.
- Small and Lightweight
- The MP160 weighs only 10.6 ounces and measures 5.9" in length, 2.5" wide and 1.2" high. It's small enough to fit in your pocket to take anywhere.
- The Perfect Backup Projector
- Murphy's Law says sooner or later a bulb is going to blow on you when you don't have a spare with you. Instead of a mad dash to locate a bulb, just take out your MP160, turn down the lights and treat your audience to a show that measures more than six feet across diagonally.
- Use It on AC Power or Its Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
- You'll likely use your MP160 mostly on AC power. But it's nice to know that you're good for up to two hours on the rechargeable battery. Imagine! Not even a blackout can stop you from giving your presentation!
- Four Charger Adapters
- You can bring this mighty mite from the US to the UK, the European Union or Australia and you can use it or charge it from any wall socket, thanks to the 4 charger adapters included with the MP160.
- 20,000 Hour Lamp Never Needs Replacing
- The LED in this projector will typically last 20,000 hours. To put that in perspective that's about ten years of 40 hours use per week, 50 weeks per year. That's beyond human endurance but it means you could easily use the MP160 in a kiosk or other semi-permanent or permanent display.