There's a 3M Pocket Projector for everyone, whether you're a busy business traveler, on-site manager, sales professional or you just want to share media with friends and family.
The 3M Pocket Projector MP180 is ideal for those who want to work, play or combine the two. If this little powerhouse was a car they'd call it "fully loaded." The MP180 combines 30 lumens of SVGA resolution (800 x 600) with a 2-hour battery which is perfect for everything from entertainment to instruction.
The MP180 works with any camera, laptop, game console or disc player with a video output. The two on-board speakers remove the need to tote heavy auxiliary sound systems. And the MP180 is an impressive performer. The powerful LED light source which lasts up to 20,000 hours can project an image up to 80 inches! Just pick a relatively flat, neutral colored surface and plug and play from your selected source.
But that's just the basics. Touch screen control replaces buttons to access files and functions. The MP180 is WiFi and Bluetooth enabled, with an on-board web browser so file transfer from a computer PDA or the Internet is a snap. The MP180 also supports file types and applications that you use in the office, such as Microsoft Word DOCs, Power Point, Excel, TXT and PDF. Video file support includes MPEG-4, H.264, MOV, FLV, and WMV as well as a wide variety of audio and image files. By accessing a WiFi hotspot you could ostensibly set up a mini workstation in a restaurant booth and screen an ad hoc presentation complete with images, audio or live content.
So whatever your needs or especially if your needs are constantly changing, the 3M Pocket Projector MP180 is hard to beat.
- Perfect Pocket-sized Communication Tool
- For people who don't need a lot of features or on-board memory, the 3M Pocket Projector MP180 is an ideal tool. Combining 30 lumens of brightness, full color gamut and SVGA resolution with 2-hour battery life, the MP180 merges an attractive feature-set with an affordable price.
- Works with the Software You Use Every Day
- The MP180 displays images and videos from computers and many mobile devices and it includes software to read PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat files. It's also compatible with various image, movie and audio files.
- 3.5 GB of Built-in Storage
- This tiny projector has the memory of an elephant. It features 3.5 GB of on-board memory plus a microSD card reader which supports up to 32 GB.
- Small and Lightweight
- The MP180 weighs only 11.9 ounces and measures 5.9" in length, 2.5" wide and 1.3" high. It's small enough to fit in your pocket to take anywhere.
- The Perfect Backup Projector
- Murphy's Law says sooner or later a bulb is going to blow on you when you don't have a spare with you. Instead of a mad dash to locate a bulb, just take out your MP180, turn down the lights and treat your audience to a show that measures more than six feet across diagonally.
- Use It on AC Power or Its Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
- You'll likely use your MP180 mostly on AC power. But it's nice to know that you're good for up to two hours on the rechargeable battery. Imagine! Not even a blackout can stop you from giving your presentation!
- Four Charger Adapters
- You can bring this mighty mite from the US to the UK, the European Union or Australia and you can use it or charge it from any wall socket, thanks to the 4 charger adapters included with the MP180.
- 20,000 Hour Lamp Never Needs Replacing
- The LED in this projector will typically last 20,000 hours. To put that in perspective that's about ten years of 40 hours use per week, 50 weeks per year. That's beyond human endurance but it means you could easily use the MP180 in a kiosk or other semi-permanent or permanent display.