The Draper 50 x 70" Cinefold Portable Projection Screen with Standard Legs is the perfect choice for the businessman who travels consistently and who needs a rugged and reliable screen that sets up and collapses with ease. It is a folding-type screen that serves many purposes from point-of-purchase to corporate needs.
The Cinefold is easy to work with since it does not require any tools to construct. When not needed, it stores neatly in its own wheeled case that makes it easy to negotiate hallways, parking lots, even crowded airports. Moreover, the case serves as a more-than-convenient place to store the screen when not in use.
The system is built from durable 1" aluminum tubing. It is all color-coded and labeled so construction is simple. The scratch-resistant tubing is a handsome silver coated powder coat. The wheeled case is built from very rugged polyethylene that features two built-in molded handles. The lid handle is steel and has an ergonomic and comfortable rubber grip. The lid itself is tied with two firm and adjustable straps.
Fully assembled, the unit stands about 44" off the floor and can be adjusted in 6" increments. The joints (hinges) are all steel and cadmium plated. One of the best features of this screen is that the parts are all replaceable including the surface which is available for front or rear projection.
The Cinefold is available in a wide variety of sizes and screen formats so you can rest assured that you will be able to accommodate any projection requirement.
Note: If you need a larger size projection screen, check out Draper's Truss-Style Cinefold Screen
- Versatile and ruggedly constructed
- Projection screen surface snaps onto frame
- Also available with Anti-sway stabilizers for extra reinforcement against side-to-side movement
- Also available with Screen Connection Clamps and Screen Connection Strips for multi-screen setup
- No tools required
- Comes with rugged wheeled carry case
- Color-coded pieces snap together
- Damaged pieces can be easily replaced since the system has standardized parts
- Frame is adjustable in 6" (15cm) increments