The Shape Cameleon I Camera Support consists of 3 distinct components, the CA Shoulder Rig, Hand6 Quick Handle, and Pad1 Back Pad. It is designed to be used on either shoulder. The camera support is also compatible with most video and DSLR cameras with a standard 1/4-20 threaded socket.
When worn, the camera platform (and the base of the camera) is placed 0.75"(1.9cm) above the tip of the shoulder. This rig is manufactured from light-weight aluminum and has a powder coat wrinkle finish. The shoulder pad is cushioned for comfort.
The CA Shoulder Rig can be adjusted to fit your needs and body type. All modifications can be done using knobs on the device, and you can arrange the camera and attach it to the rig using a standard 1/4-20 screw. This knob can be reached through a 3" (7.5cm) opening on the camera platform. The angle that the camera is pointing at can also be adjusted. Using a knob, you can adjust the back pad or even remove it when not required. The shoulder rig features a telescopic support arm that can be extended or retracted to fit your body type, and can be removed when not needed. It can also be attached to a tripod head via an optional quick-release plate that can be fixed underneath the camera platform.
Positioned on either side of the shoulder that the rig is worn, the Hand6 Quick Handle consists of 2 handles. Each handle is ergonomically designed and can be rotated 360°, offering a firm grip. The handles are equipped with buttons which when pressed allow the handle to be rotated, and when released hold the handle tightly in place.
The Pad1 Back Pad acts as a counter-weight (0.35 lb or 0.160 kg) and can be separated from the rig by means of a screw knob. It can easily be adjusted to suit your body type, and adjusts upwards and downwards through a distance of 0.25-1" (3cm) and through 360° from left to right. The back pad features a 1/4-20 threaded hole that can be used to attach the Shape Box or another compatible accessory.
- Consists of 3 components - CA Shoulder Rig, Hand6 Quick Handle, and Pad1 Back Pad
- Designed to be used on either shoulder
- Compatible with most video and DSLR cameras with a standard 1/4-20 threaded socket
- Comfortable positioning of camera - 0.75" (1.9cm) above the shoulder tip, ensures user ease for positioning the viewfinder and/or LCD monitor
- Manufactured from light-weight aluminum - powder coat wrinkle finish
- Cushioned back pad ensures user comfort during extended periods of usage
CA Shoulder Rig
- Easily adjusted to suit your needs and body type
- Modifications done with knobs; no specialized tools required
- Camera can be fixed to the shoulder rig with the help of a standard 1/4-20 screw
- Allows easy and quick adjustment of camera angle
- Removable telescopic support arm for quick adjustment
- Optional quick-release plate to transfer the camera onto a tripod and back onto the rig
- Compatible with Shape Box, 15mm Rod System, and other Shape accessories
- Camera platform can be adjusted back and forth through a distance of 2.25" ( 5.7cm) to ensure comfortable viewing distance of the camera's LCD monitor or viewfinder
Hand6 Quick Handle
- Consists of 2 handles that can be individually rotated through 360° in the vertical plane
- Ergonomically designed for firm grip
- Outfitted with buttons for quick-release and adjustment while shooting
- Handle core is manufactured out of heavy-duty technopolymer
- Handles made of non-slip rubber
- Arms of the quick handle made of 0.125" thick aluminum
Pad1 Back Pad
- Acts as a counter-weight (0.35 lb or 0.160 kg)
- Can be removed from the rig by means of a single knob
- Can be adjusted upwards or downwards through a distance of 0.25 -1" (3cm) and through 360° from left to right
- Compatible with Shape Box and other accessories
- Adds stability and comfort to the shoulder rig