The Shape Base Counter Weight is used in combination with the Adjustable Composite Shoulder Pad to augment stability of a camera support by balancing or counterweighing the camera at the rear. Free motion of the handles is also enabled as the camera weight is relieved by the counter weight weighing 4 lb, and enhanced comfort is offered via padding.
You can attach the counter weight to the shoulder pad via 15mm rods. Equipped with a Rod Block, the Base Counter Weight can be attached to the 15mm rods. Precise counter weighting is achieved by positioning the counter weight near or further away from you, which is possible by sliding the weight along the rods.
A black powder coat paint finish is provided on the aluminum construction of the Base Counter Weight.
- Used in combination with Adjustable Composite Shoulder Pad
- Offers padded counter weighting for extra comfort
- Free motion of the handles enabled as the camera weight is relieved by the counter weight weighing 4 lb
- Provides enhanced stability for camera support
- Counter Weight attaches to the shoulder pad via 15mm Rods
- Rod Block included for attachment to 15mm rods
- Allows sliding the counter weight along the rods, to achieve precise counter weighting by positioning the counter weight near or further away from you
- Black powder coat paint finish on aluminum construction