The Eversun Technologies 5.6" LCD Test Monitor provides CCTV personnel with a handy diagnostic tool during on-site installation and servicing of CCTV cameras. With this small and lightweight monitor in hand, a technician can instantly view the results of any changes made to a camera and lens. Two BNC video inputs enables cross checking of two camera feeds, while a single stereo input enables audio monitoring of one camera. There's also a built-in test pattern generator for analyzing the characteristics of a video signal.
This monitor features an anti-scratch screen so that it is not easily damaged during handling. An anti-reflective visor makes it easier to view the screen in outdoor locations. This monitor comes with a rechargeable Li-Poly battery, and can also be powered via the included AC adapter. Also included with the monitor is a carrying case that can be worn around the neck and waist, and partially opened for hands free operation. Compatibility with NTSC and PAL systems along with a multi-language OSD enables the use of this monitor in the US and abroad.
- Lightweight & compact size
- Resolution 320x234 pixels
- NTSC/PAL auto recognition
- Two video BNC input and one audio jack input
- Test pattern generator (color bars/ cross hatch/ RGB/Dot)
- Multi-language support OSD
- Carrying strap and travel case
- Rechargeable battery and AC adaptor
- Anti-scratch & anti-reflecting visor
- Ideal for CCTV installation, on-site demonstration and testing
- Last memory for settings when powered off
- Power saving while no signal input