Are point-and-shoot digital cameras just too darn big and heavy for you? Want a camera that offers a little more romance? The Minox DSC Digital Spy Camera (Silver) may be what you're after (even if you can't tell the CIA from the KGB). This tiny digital update of the famous Minox spy camera of yore (the original was 007's favorite) features a 5.1MP CMOS sensor, a 9mm (43mm equivalent) f/2.0 lens, and VGA video capability in a camera that's just 3.38 x 1.18 x 0.82" (86 x 30 x 21mm) and weighs 3.17 oz (90 g). A detachable flash module is included which also features a 1.5" LCD display for viewing your images. The camera and flash each operate on one rechargeable lithium-polymer battery (included) and it all fits into the stylish tin box which is included.
- Tiny 3.38 x 1.18 x 0.82" camera
- Weighs just 3.17 oz (90 g)
- 5.1MP CMOS sensor
- Included flash unit is just 3.58 x 1.6 x 0.82" (91 x 41 x 21 mm) and includes a 1.5" LCD display
- 9mm f/2.0 lens (equivalent to 43mm)
- VGA video capability
- 128MB internal memory, accepts SD cards up to 16GB