The Ultra Nova Torch from Intova has a bright 220 lumen LED and runs on 6 convenient, easy to find AA batteries. The concentrated beam design gives the flashlight a much longer range by preventing light falloff on the periphery. The 7 hour battery life together with the variable power modes (including a strobe function) make the flashlight reliable for continuous power when electricity isn't available.
The double O-ring seal and wrist lanyard make the flashlight ideal for scuba diving and underwater photography. The anodized aluminum construction gives the flashlight a solid feel and provides the durability needed for extreme environments.
- Ultrabright 220 Lumen LCD
- Provides ample lighting in any situation
- Uses AA Batteries
- Easy and inexpensive to replace, can be bought anywhere
- At full power, the flashlight can last 7 hours, plus you can reduce the power to 30% or to strobe mode to extend the battery life
- Thanks to the double O-ring seal, the flashlight is waterproof to 400 feet (122 meters), allowing you to use it for a wide variety of functions from rainy days to scuba diving
- Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Resists impact and provides a solid, comfortable feel