Sony's Vegas Pro 10 offers a suite of professional video and audio post-production tools that let you capture, edit, and export any project recorded in just about any format. From standard-definition DV to high-def XDCAM and 4K RED files, Vegas Pro 10 gives you the power to shape and mold your footage to the highest filmmaking and broadcasting standards. Whether working in a 32- or 64-bit workspace, in 2D or 3D, with 2 tracks or 2000, you'll have the precision and control one expects in a professional NLE.
As with past versions of Vegas, camera and format support remain cutting-edge, while the abundance of effects, filters, and audio and color-correction tools is unsurpassed in a standalone NLE. Add to that the full pro version of DVD Architect, which provides DVD and Blu-ray authoring and burning, along with stereoscopic 3D support, and you've got a piece of software that will go toe-to-toe with the best of them. Have no fear, Vegas is here!
- Unmatched Video Editing Power
- Fast, flexible, and feature-rich, Vegas Pro 10 software is ideal for standard- and high-definition digital video production, streaming content creation, broadcast production, and more. Along with 4K support and key-frameable real-time effects, Vegas Pro 10 adds image stabilization technology and an enhanced video plug-in architecture that enables 3rd-party developers to develop plug-ins more easily and rapidly.
- Precise Editing Tools
- Edit SD or HD video with drag-and-drop functionality, mouse and keyboard trimming, and ripple editing. Features include ProType titling technology, multicamera editing tools, 32-bit floating-point video processing, customizable window layouts, color-coded snapping, HDV/AVCHD/RED/SDI/XDCAM support, A/V synchronization detection and repair, and automatic frame quantization.
- Professional 32- and 64-bit Workflow
- The Vegas Pro 10 interface provides a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production requirements. Dock multiple windows across multiple monitors and save your layouts to fit specific editing tasks, nest Vegas projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks. System-wide media management produces maximum efficiency.
- Stereoscopic 3D Editing
- Create stereoscopic 3D projects utilizing the same workflow provided for 2D media! Vegas Pro 10 provides the ability to import, adjust, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media--all using industry-standard professional delivery formats including single or dual files with side-by-side, top/bottom, or line-alternate encoding. Anaglyphic monitoring and output are also supported.
- Superior Audio Control
- Use unlimited tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand. Apply customizable, real-time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party DirectX and VST audio plug-ins. Use the Mixing Console for precise audio control.
- Broad Format Support
- Vegas Pro 10 software natively supports the newest professional camcorder formats including XDCAM, NXCAM, AVCHD, and RED. Vegas Pro 10 software also includes support for still images greater than one gigapixel in resolution. Use Pan and Scan to create a stunning movie sequence from these large pictures while maintaining HD resolution.
- Powerful Blu-ray Disc Authoring
- Burn movies to Blu-ray discs directly from the Vegas Pro timeline for high-definition delivery. Use DVD Architect Pro software (included with the Vegas Pro collection) to author DVDs or Blu-ray Disc media with multiple video angles, subtitles, multiple languages, and special features. Preview and test your work in real time. Apply Brightness and Contrast, Auto Levels, Crop, and Anti-Flicker filters. Set CSS and Macrovision copy-protection flags for masters.
- Easy Interactive Tutorials
- Built in tutorials teach you to use the software as you work. Vegas Pro 10 software has a comprehensive help system, as well as detailed interactive tutorials that provide walk-through demonstrations of common features and functionality. These tutorials provide an easy step-by-step method of learning the product and the workflow necessary to complete most common tasks.
- Microsoft Windows 7 compatible
- Vegas Pro 10 software is fully compatible with the Microsoft Windows 7 platform.