The Lectrosonics Quadpack Power & Audio Interface houses up to 2 Lectrosonics SRa or SRa-5P portable wireless microphone receivers, and provides 2 discrete audio outputs for each receiver. The Quadpack also features a 4-pin Hirose power input for distributing power to each receiver from an external power supply, such as the DCR15/1A6U (not included).
The audio outputs feature 4 balanced XLR, and 4 TA3-male connections that allow for simultaneous connection to external mixers, recorders, professional cameras, etc. The Quadpack is built tough, with an all-metal construction and reversible connection panels. The Lectrosonics Quadpack is well suited for use in portable "bag" systems containing a mixer, recorder and wireless transmitters.
- Accepts two SRa or SRa5P receivers
- Uses 25-pin Unislot adapter
- Balanced XLR audio outputs
- Balanced TA3M audio outputs
- Output jack panels can be reversed
- Locking coaxial DC power connector
- 4-pin Hirose DC power connector
- Powder coated aluminum housing