Want some of that sweet shallow-depth-of-field razzle-dazzle? The Lensbaby Tilt Transformer for Micro Four Thirds Camera helps you inject a shot of magic into your pictures using your Panasonic Lumix G Micro System or Olympus PEN Micro Four Thirds camera. To use the Tilt Transformer, attach it to your Olympus PEN or Panasonic Lumix G Micro Four Thirds camera, and then attach any Nikon mount lens to the Tilt Transformer: you can fluidly swivel the lens, tilting it up to twice as far as with a standard tilt-shift lens, delivering photos with a slender slice of focus through the image, bordered by a soft blur.
You control the size and the placement of the focus by shifting the lens until you have the effect you want, using the aperture to change the width of the zone that's in focus.
- When used with a Nikon mount lens, produces a slice of focus through the image.
- Tilts up to twice as far as standard tilt-shift lenses making it possible to achieve more extreme blur falling off of a very thin slice of selective focus, as compared to the usual slice of focus width and focus fall-off of a typical tilt-shift lens.
- Built-in mechanism allows Nikon G lenses to function properly at all apertures. Nikon G lenses do not have an aperture ring on the lens itself. This mechanism allows the aperture to open and close by manually rotating the lens itself.
- High quality metal swivel ball for smooth, fluid tilt.
- Easy grip, metal locking ring controls ease of adjusting tilt.
- All metal, precision construction.