The OConnor Ultimate 2065 Fluid Head Package (Mitchell) is a fluid head package comprising of Ultimate 2065 Fluid Head (C1236-0003), a Mitchell base (08281) with a Mitchell tiedown (08402), a large European quick release (2575-120), a pan handle (2575-137), and a pan handle extension (2575-135).
Borrowing highly ergonomic design elements from its higher payload contemporaries, the Ultimate 2065 Package is ideally suited for cinematography. Lightweight at 22.6 lb (10.4 kg), the 150mm Fluid Head Package from OConnor sustains a heavy payload up to 71 lb (32.2 kg) with greater drag. Conveniently located controls (pan and tilt brakes) at camera operator's side (left side) of the platform enable ease of operation and rapid familiarity.
The platform also houses dual scales for counterbalance, and sports 4 handle rosettes that allow left or right hand operation as well as mounting from the front or rear. An intelligently placed, soft handrest enhances the Ultimate 2065 Fluid Head's ergonomic design. A collapsible counterbalance crank handle on the platform coupled with a numerical display allows accurate and continual counterbalance adjustments, rendering this unit optimally suited to contemporary styles of cinematography, where lighter cameras, larger lenses and requisite accessories are being constantly developed.
The Large European Quick Release (2575-120) is a single-touch Euro-style platform release lever that allows you to disengage the safety catch and open the lever effortlessly, providing high mobility to deal with location changes in the field. Equipped with a 120mm camera mounting plate, the lever is ideally suited for swift mounting and dismounting of large and heavy cameras.
The Mitchell base (08281) allows high mobility and is secured in place by the Mitchell tiedown (08402). Easy maneuverability is facilitated through the 12" pan handle (2575-137) that has an intelligently integrated 30° bend to facilitate swift and simple handling. Matching its 18mm diameter is the 11.5" pan handle extension (2575-135) that provides increased motion flexibility.
- OConnor Ultimate 2065 Fluid Head (C1236-0003)
- Highly ergonomic design based on similar heavy payload units
- Lightweight at 22.9 lbs (10.4 kg) and provides easy maneuverability
- Sustains heavy payloads up to 71 lbs (32.2 kg), thereby allowing a wide payload of cameras to be mounted
- Convenient controls located on the operator side offer ease of use and familiarity
- Twin platform scales allow simple and rapid counterbalance adjustments
- Ergonomically designed comfortable handrest on the left side
- Suited for current styles of cinematography involving lighter cameras, larger lenses, and innovative accessories
- European Quick Release (2575-120)
- Single-touch platform release lever allows easy unlatching of safety catch and unlocking the lever
- Equipped with a 120mm camera mounting plate
- Ideally suited for swift mounting and dismounting of large and heavy cameras
- 12" Pan Handle (2575-137)
- 4 handle rosettes on the platform enable any side operation and front/rear mounting
- Intelligently integrated 30° bend to facilitate swift and simple handling
- 11.5" Pan Handle Extension (2575-135)
- Includes matching 18mm diameter for use with the pan handle
- Offers increased motion flexibility
- Mitchell Base (08281)
- Allows high mobility and is secured in place by the Mitchell tiedown (08402)