This Amphibico Phenom NX5 SE electronic underwater housing is for the Sony HXRNX5U and HDR-AX2000 high definition camcorders. Built with marine grade aluminum and brass with stainless steel hardware, the housing allows use of the camcorder to depths down to 330'. The dual hydrophones allows you to capture all the sounds that happen underwater to go along with your video. Lens ports are not included, but you can choose optics that allow you to capture tiny subjects with macro lenses or that giant whale with wide-angle.
Features include being able to access all the important camera features such as white balance, gain, shutter speed, iris, and manual focus. The 2.5X magnified viewfinder w/adjustable dioptric control makes framing, focus, and other settings easy to see. The housing features 2 auxiliary ports so you can run an external monitor on the surface; and if water gets past the o-ring seal, the moisture alarm will warn you before damage is done to your camcorder. All of these features will allow the professional or prosumer underwater videographer to create broadcast quality HD footage.
- Rugged Construction
- Marine grade aluminum housing coated with 2 coats of polyurethane and marine grade brass with stainless steel hardware, that provide corrosion resistance and ideal protection in any environment
- Push Button Control
- 14 electronic controls on both the right and left hand grip allow access to over 25 functions. You have access to every important camera function.
- Depth Rating
- Maximum depth of 330' (100m)
- Lens System
- A variety of lens ports are available for applications from macro to wide-angle
- Moisture Alarm
- Electronic moisture sensor with a flashing red light that lets you know if any water is leaking into the housing
- Tally Light
- Flashing green tally light that lets you know when you are recording
- Auxiliary Ports
- The housing features 2 auxiliary ports so you can run an external monitor on the surface
- Dual Hydrophones
- Sensitive dual hydrophones allow you to capture underwater sounds.