The Amphibico Dive Buddy EVO HD Elite II electronic underwater housing is for the Sony HDR-CX12 camcorder. Built from marine grade aluminum with marine grade brass and stainless steel hardware, this housing allows you to document your adventures down to 330' (100m).
Electronic push-button controls on the hand grips allows you to have complete control over the camcorder, and the internal flip UR Pro blue water filter will help you achieve perfect color underwater. The monitor back has a large 10° angled 3.5" color LCD display that makes framing, focus and other settings easy to see. The lens port is not included, but choose between the flat port bayonet assembly, or if you seek wide views, the 0.55x bayonet wide-angle lens.
The housing features 2 auxiliary ports so you can run an external monitor on the surface, and if water gets past the o-ring seal, the moisture alarm will warn you before damage is done to your camcorder. All of these professional features will allow you to create videos of all your underwater adventures.
- Large 3.5" Color Digital LCD Display
- The continuous evolution of the Dive Buddy housing now incorporates a large 3.5" Color LCD Viewfinder, located at the rear of the housing, with an angle of 10° for enhanced viewing at arm's length.
- Improved Digital LCD Display
- Resolution: 320 X 3(RGB) X 240
- Dot Pitch: 0.219 x 0.219 mm
- Visual Range: 70.08 x 52.56 mm
- Visual Angle: L/R/U/D60/60/40/60deg
- Signal System: Parallel RGB system
- Brightness: 300Cd/m2
- Consumed Power: 0.539W
- Electronic Grip Controls at Your Fingertips
- The Dive Buddy EVO HD Elite II housing with its compact and ergonomic design provides easy to use electronic grip controls. These marine grips have access to all key camcorder functions. You now have the control to point, shoot and enthrall your family and friends with your underwater video.
- Electronic Wet Sensor Moisture Alarm
- In the event water should find its way past the o-ring seals, an electronic wet sensor moisture alarm will activate.
- Depth Rating
- Maximum depth of 330' (100m), perfect for technical divers to document their explorations
- Tally Light
- Flashing green tally light lets you know when you are recording.