You'll never get lost again with the Bushnell BackTrack Point-5 GPS-Based Digital Compass. The BackTrack utilizes high-sensitivity uBLOX GPS technology to quickly and accurately determine your location. The simple interface has only 4 buttons and stores up to 5 locations - just mark it and forget it until it's time to return. At the end of the day, select your location and the BackTrack displays direction and distance using the self-calibrating digital compass and backlit grayscale LCD screen. The display also shows latitude and longitude coordinates, altitude, temperature, and time.
Use it to find your car in a crowded parking lot, your campsite, even to rendezvous with your group. It has a weather-resistant and extremely compact design with a carabiner to stow conveniently in your pocket, pack, or purse. The BackTrack is especially useful at places such as parking lots, malls, stadiums, parks, and festivals. The BackTrack is powered by 2 AAA batteries (sold separately).
- Store and locate up to 5 locations
- Simple 4-button interface
- Provides distance and direction back to stored points on the backlit grayscale LCD. It also shows latitude and longitude coordinates, altitude, temperature, and time
- High-sensitivity uBLOX GPS receiver provides quick and accurate satellite positioning
- Self-calibrating digital compass
- Compact size fits in pockets or purses
- Carabiner clip for easy attachment
- Requires 2 AAA batteries