Acratech's Quick Release Plate 2178 for Canon Rebel T2i is a strong, lightweight quick-release plate for the Canon Rebel T2i digital camera. Designed with advanced software and machined from solid 6061 T-6 aluminum, this plate is compatible with all Arca-Swiss-type quick release clamps, including Foba, Arca, Kirk, Wimberly, etc. Designed specifically for the Rebel T2i, the plate allows access to all camera controls without removing the plate, and provides maximum contact with the camera bottom for increased stability and minimal flexing of the camera body.
Acratech does not cut a groove under the head of the mounting screws, which would weaken them at a point where they're already most likely to break. All unnecessary threaded bosses, etc. have been eliminated to reduce weight.
- Compatible with all Arca-Swiss type quick release clamps (Foba, Arca, Kirk, Wimberly, etc)
- Designed to allow access to all camera controls and functions without removing the plate
- Provides maximum contact area to the bottom of the camera, increasing stability and helping to minimize flexing of the camera body
- Precision C.N.C. machined from solid 6061 T-6 aluminum
- All unnecessary threaded bosses etc. have been eliminated to further reduce weight
- Satin black anodized finish
- Advanced computer aided design software to create super strong lightweight plate
- Made in the U.S.A.