Treat your senses to an advanced 2.1 channel home theater experience from Bose with their Lifestyle 235 Home Entertainment System. This elegant package is easy to use and delivers a full audio spectrum to enhance your favorite games, movies, and music. It even upscales your video sources up to 1080p, so you can enjoy quality sights and sounds from your home theater system.
Part of the appeal of this system is its compact size, as Bose has redefined the capability of 2.1 channels of sound by simulating a surround sound experience. Discretely place the tiny Gemstone ES speaker arrays anywhere and take advantage of their six drivers for enveloping, immersive sound. The powerful Acoustimass bass module works to deliver a fuller range of theater sound effects and produces low frequencies without audible distortion. These combine with TrueSpace digital signal processing to provide a wide soundstage. Without the use of any rear or center speakers, this intelligently crafted system is capable of delivering deep, rich audio you might expect from a much larger system.
The high-powered Lifestyle 235 system is the key to creating an integrated home theater system, and it synchronizes your devices to offer you a huge selection of entertainment options. Listen to the radio with the built-in AM/FM tuner, make instant selections from your own iPod or iPhone (using the included dock), or hook up additional devices like your Blu-ray player, cable box or gaming system. Take advantage of the 6 HD audio and video connections (4 HDMI and 2 component video). You can even display camcorder videos and JPEG images on your TV.
Thanks to the Unify Intelligent Integration System, setup is quick and easy. This means less hassle and frustration, and that your devices work together effortlessly as one system. A running list of connected devices shows up on your TV screen source menu so you can see what has been incorporated into the system. This technology also simplifies programming your Bose remote to control your Lifestyle system and almost anything attached to it. Instantly view system information including iPod and AM/FM status on the Bose remote LCD screen to give you full command of your sound.
After bringing the signature Bose sound into your living room, don't stop there. Bose link technology makes it easy to expand your audio into an additional 14 rooms, including outdoors. With this advanced system, take your entertainment homewide.
- Unify Intelligent Integration System
- Unify technology makes for a user-friendly setup and daily use with on-screen navigation. On-screen menus give you all the information you need for connected sources, creating an integrated system. Unify technology identifies the source and automatically programs the systems remote to control it. All of this means you spend less time setting up your system and more time enjoying it.
- Gemstone ES Speaker Arrays
- Along with TrueSpace digital processing circuitry, two discrete Gemstone ES Speaker arrays deliver deep, immersive sound. Bose has incorporated an extra driver in each speaker, allowing for a surprisingly enveloping, rich sound from a 2-speaker system. Each speaker boasts 3 drivers to create a wider soundstage than original Gemstone speakers.
- Acoustimass Bass Module
- The Acoustimass bass module combines with the small cube speakers to provide a wider, fuller range of theater sound and effects. Innovative Bose design delivers low frequencies for all channels without any kind of audible distortion. Get the clarity of pure sound reproduction at the lowest frequencies even on high volume. Conveniently place the module anywhere, yet the sound will seem to be coming from the small speaker arrays.
- Control Console With Options
- Fully equipped with many options for inputs and outputs, the control console includes 4 HDMI and 2 HD audio connections as well as a built-in AM/FM tuner. Since the tuner can store up to 25 FM and 25 AM preset stations, your favorite tunes and talk radio are just a click away.
- ADAPTiQ Audio Calibration System
- Proprietary ADAPTiQ technology customizes your Lifestyle system's sound to the acoustics of the room. Wearing the included audio calibration headset, variables are measured when you sit in five different locations in the room. The system automatically analyzes the size, shape, textures and other variables that affect the sound so that you get optimized audio all the time.
- Dock for iPod / iPhone
- Charges your iPod as you listen or whenever docked. Watch video content on your HDTV and control it from your Bose remote. It is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and all iPod models with a click wheel so you can enjoy personalized content at the click of a button.
- Automatic Video Upscaling
- Movies, sports and games come alive in the highest resolution possible according to the capabilities of your display - supporting up to 1080p over HDMI. Now you can get the most out of your current entertainment selections.
- Surround Sound Capable
- Videostage 5 decoding and post-processing circuitry combines with digital 5.1 decoding and DTS to provide a quality multichannel surround sound experience. Use it with almost any source including DVDs, videocassettes, stereo CDs, and even older mono TV shows and movies.
- Bose Link Technology for Expanded Sound
- Don't stop at Bose signature sound in your living room. Now you can enjoy music throughout your home in up to 14 additional rooms, even outdoors. Get all of this from one seamlessly integrated system.
- Backlit Radio Frequency Remote
- Minimal buttons and an LCD screen simplify management of your entertainment sources. Since it works on radio frequency it can easily operate through walls and floors, while backlighting makes it viewable in low light. After several seconds it automatically shuts off to conserve battery life. The universal remote is functional up to 33 feet away to allow you ultimate flexibility.
- Front A/V Ports for Photo and Video Displays
- View photo files from your digital camera and connect your video camera using the front A/V ports on the control console. If you've got JPEG files saved onto a USB storage device, you're all set to enjoy them in high definition. Simply insert it into the front USB input of the receiver and scroll through your selections.