The LCM Computerized Mount from Celestron, which is supplied with all LCM telescopes, is an altazimuth computerized mount with a pre-assembled adjustable tripod and an accessory tray. The NexStar technology with a database of over 4,000 objects allows for GoTo automatic slewing and tracking. It's hand control with SkyAlign alignment procedure is flash upgradeable via the internet. It is powered by either 8 AA batteries, an AC adapater or a 12-volt DC battery. All are user-supplied. The SkyX First Light Edition astronomy software is included.
New observers will make great use of the built-in Sky Tour feature - simply pressing a button on the LCM computerized hand-controller activates the system to locate and slew to the sky's most interesting objects. Experienced observers will appreciate the comprehensive database of 4000+ objects, along with the customized lists of the most intriguing deep-sky objects, planets, and double stars.
- Fully adjustable sturdy aluminum tripod
- Lightweight computerized altazimuth mount
- Flash upgradeable fully computerized hand control
- Hand control and motors are powered by 8 user-supplied AA batteries or optional 12V AC adapter
- Quick-release base, OTA, accessory tray with rapid no-tool set up
- Educational astronomy software CD-ROM "The Sky X First Light Edition" offers sky info and printable sky maps
- Computerized LCM hand-controller with NexStar computer control offers 4,000 object database and storage for programmable user defined objects