The Fujinon 1.3 Megapixel Varifocal Lens (5-50mm, 10x Zoom) has a wide aperture of f/1.6, offering detailed imagery even at low lighting intensity. In addition to 10x zoom, the lens has a broad range of focal length that ranges from 5-50mm. The lens is designed with a high-accuracy aspheric lens, low-dispersion glass, and high refractive-index glass, which maximize the optical performance.
Equipped with a CS-type lens mount (metal), the varifocal lens is suitable for color, B&W, and Day/Night cameras. It allows manual operation of zoom and focus, and offers manual iris control.
- For 1.3 megapixel cameras
- Wide aperture of f/1.6 enhances the performance even at low lighting intensity
- Broad range of focal length that ranges from 5-50 mm and 10x zoom
- High-accuracy aspheric lens, low-dispersion glass and high refractive-index glass for optimum performance
- Equipped with a CS-type lens mount (metal)
- Suitable for color, B&W, and Day/Night cameras
- Auto-iris operation
- Uses manual zoom and focus
- Viewing angle - 51°17' x 39°36' (wide) and 5°30' x 4°7' (tele)
- Minimum focus - 304 x 228 mm (wide) and 54 x 41 mm (tele)