The Kino Flo 4' Kino 800ma 525 Green SFC Colored Lamp delivers true color and edge-to-edge evenness. The wide beam pattern assures a soft, pleasing and exact quality of light. Whether you are putting on a stage production or creating a virtual studio, this lamp will produce flicker-free and faithful color reproduction. The Safety Coating on this lamp serves to reduce scatter of glass in event of tube breakage.
For the last 20 years, Kino Flo has lead the field in solving lighting issues for the film and video field. Their high-output but cool fluorescent fixtures are now an industry standard on production stages around the world.
Note! High Output is the term to describe lamps that burn at a higher than Standard (std) lamp current. Normal lamps burn between 280-320ma. High Output lamps operate at or above 800ma. Anything above 1500ma is referred to as Very High Output.
- Best choice for lighting chroma screens
- Generates even lighting across screen surface
- Wide beam spread
- Best for high end HD shooting
- Kino Flo soft lights have ten times more light per watt than tungsten lighting; low power consumption; low heat; and cost savings from not using color gels
- Will not overheat the stage area