When you need to scan documents on the spot, no matter where your travels take you - on a plane, bus, train, an airport or hotel - consider the Scanjet Professional 1000 Mobile Scanner from HP/Hewlett Packard. This is the simple mobile scanning solution for converting your documents, contracts, checks, receipts, business cards, even plastic ID cards into usable digital files.
With a built-in automatic document feeder you can scan with the simple touch of a button. You also initiate scanning directly from the computer application you are working in. This time-saving solution boasts a scan speed of up to 5 pages per minute for an 8.5 x 11.0"/letter sized original. It produces scans at resolutions up to 600 dpi so you can be assured that your files will be clear and full of detail.
Use the Professional 1000 to scan and create a PDF, TIFF, JPEG, and a huge variety of other file formats. The included scanning software for Windows and Mac operating systems converts your scans into editable files for printing and archiving without any wear and tear - on you!
The Professional 1000 is powered via your computer or laptop's Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port so no batteries or power adapters are necessary. Since this scanner is intended to go with you, a sturdy carrying case is included.
Digitize Documents Nearly Anywhere and On the Go
- Capture documents on the spot-in the office, at your customer's site and even on the road.
- Carry and use the scanner almost anywhere - it's lightweight, portable and compact.
- Power the mobile scanner via your PC's Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port - no batteries or AC adapter needed.
Easily Scan and Organize Your Digital Information.
- Scan with the touch of a button or scan directly from the application you're working in.
- Scan in different file formats - PDF, TIFF, JPEG, and Microsoft Word - and save disk space with smaller file sizes.
- With the included Nuance PaperPort software you can archive files. Convert scans into editable files with Nuance OmniPage. Archive and scan software supports Windows systems only.
- With Windows systems you can scan and organize business cards and embossed cards, using the included NewSoft Presto! BizCard Reader software.
Quickly Scan a Variety of Two-Sided Documents.
- Scan a variety of paper sizes, from business cards to long forms.
- Scan at up to 5 ppm or two-sided in a single pass at up to 8 ipm, using the manual feed slot.
- Capture all the detail and fine print at up to 600 dpi scanning resolution
- Save energy with Instant-on scanning technology.
- Reduce clutter and waste-scan and share documents digitally.
- Reduce packaging waste, contains innovative, reusable tote made from recycled plastic bottles.
- ENERGY STAR qualified