The SR 4500 from AKG is a compact all-metal true diversity UHF receiver, ideal for use as a part of a WMS 4500 wireless system. The receiver has 8 UHF bands that are each 30MHz wide, providing up to 1200 selectable frequencies. If several frequency bands are used, the receiver allows up to 70 channels to operate simultaneously.
The receiver has a large backlit color display for ease of operation and monitoring. Auto setup, rehearsal, and environmental scan functions make it easy to get up and running on a clear frequency, while tone code squelch and battery status monitoring features let you keep tabs on connected transmitters. An output connector is provided that allows control of external devices. An integrated data interface lets you monitor and control the receiver on a PC HiQnet system via System Architect software.
- True diversity receiver with all-metal case
- Available in eight UHF bands 30 MHz wide each, with up to 1,200 selectable frequencies
- Using several frequency bands allows up to 70 channels to be operated simultaneously.
- Transmitter battery status monitoring and tone code squelch
- Auto Setup, Environment Scan, and Rehearsal functions for quick and easy setup
- Backlit, programmable color display and jog wheel with selectable warning signal for ease of use
- Output for controlling external devices
- Integrated data interface for controlling and monitoring from a PC via System Architect