Whether at home or in the office, when you need an affordable printer, scanner, copier and fax for meeting everyday requirements, consider the MFC-J220 Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Brother.
This multi-functional device has no bells or whistles - it is simple to use and can be operated with or without a computer connection. So you can with ease - print borderless photos, homework, recipes, letters or whatever! You can print directly from memory cards without hassling with your computer. The built-in card reader also allows scanning to or copying from your memory cards. The built-in 14.4 Kbps fax unit enables easy stand-alone faxing. The MFC-J220 incorporates a 1.9" color LCD for viewing and selecting images and for easy menu navigation.
The MFC-J220 delivers color photos and prints at resolutions up to 6000 x 1200 dpi with speeds up to 33 pages per minute in black and 27 pages per minute in color. Paper handling is convenient and easy with a 100-sheet tray for media up to 8.5 x 14.0" (legal). This multi-function printer has a sleek cabinet that does not take up much space so it can be conveniently located on a desktop or shelf.
- Color 1.9" LCD Display
- The Brother PhotoCapture Center includes a 1.9"/48mm LCD display for viewing images and easy menu navigation.
- Direct Photo Printing
- Print photos directly from your digital camera's media cards.
- Fast Color Printing
- The MFC-J220 delivers prints at speeds up to 33 pages-per-minute in black and up to 27 pages-per-minute in color.
- Versatile Scanning Capabilities
- Easy to use scanning software and ability to scan directly to your media cards.
- Flatbed Copying and Scanning
- The flatbed copier allows you to copy bound, thick or odd shaped documents.
- Built-In Fax
- No PC is required to send and receive documents. The 14.4 Kbps fax is equipped with the following features: distinctive ring detection, an external TAD interface, caller ID, broadcasting to 90 locations, auto fax reduction for fax receiving, fax forwarding in B&W only, automatic redial, dual access for B&W only, a fax/telephone switch, and a 170 page fax memory.
- Four Ink Cartridges
- The MFC-J220 utilizes a money-saving four individual ink cartridge system - only replace the color that you need.
- Scanning Software
- The software with the MFC-J220 is included to make your scanned documents more manageable: for Windows, ScanSoft PaperPort v11 SE with OCR/Optical Character Recognition by Nuance and for Mac, Presto! PageManager with OCR.