Lightweight, pocket ready and discreet - a perfect description of the Silverline 8x20 binocular from Leica. Immersing the viewer in the action with 8x magnification, a generous field of view, and comfortable eye relief - the diminutive Silverline packs a stunning visual wallop into a barely noticeable form factor.
With all of the luxurious embellishments that one expects from the optical experts at Leica - this 8x Silverline also boasts a potent optical configuration; P40 phase-coated prisms, multicoated lenses, and nitrogen filled all-weather clarity.
Fold them up - toss them in a pocket, purse or backpack; this little Silverline is ready to travel, deal with any climate, and keep you in the action.
- Optical Performance
- AAoV: 52°
- Eyepieces for eye/sunglass wearers
- P40 and HighLux-System HLS phase-coated roof prisms deliver detailed imaging
- HDC multi-coated lenses for enhanced color rendition, clarity, and sharpness
- Advanced mirror coatings on the prism's reflective surfaces minimize stray light while increasing light-throughput for crisp high-contrast images
- Twilight Factor of 12.7 for light sensitivity in difficult viewing conditions
- AquaDura coating on outer lenses (not on close focus lens) for clear visibility during bad weather conditions
- Design and Construction
- Automatic diopter compensation (ADC)
- Filled with nitrogen for all-weather reliability
- Sealed and watertight - submersible to 16.5' / 5.0 m
- Textured surfaces provide an enhanced grip at all times
- Compact dual-hinge design for ease of storage and transport
- Center internal focusing system is fast, accurate, and easy to use