Lightweight, pocketable and discreet - a perfect description of the Silverline 10x25 binocular from Leica. Immersing the viewer in the action with 10x magnification, a generous field of view, and comfortable eye relief - the diminutive Silverline packs a stunning visual wallop into a barely noticeable form factor.
With all of the luxurious embellishments that one expects from the optical gurus at Leica - this 10x Silverline also boasts a potent optical configuration; P40 phase-coated prisms, multicoated lenses, and all-weather clarity via dry-nitrogen purging.
Fold them up - toss them in a pocket, purse or backpack; this little Silverline is ready to travel, deal with any climate, and keep you in the action.
- Optical Performance
- AFOV: 52°
- P40 phase-coated roof prisms deliver detailed imaging
- HDC multicoated lenses for enhanced color rendition, clarity, sharpness
- Advanced mirror coatings on the prism's reflective surfaces minimize stray light while increasing light-throughput for crisp high-contrast images
- Design and Construction
- Filled with dry nitrogen for all-weather reliability
- Sealed and watertight - submersible to 16.5' / 5.0 m
- Textured surfaces provide an enhanced grip at all times
- Compact dual-hinge design for ease of storage and transport
- Center focusing system is fast, accurate, and easy to use