When high productivity and high speed color laser printing is a major priority for your workgroup, then you must consider the highly-efficient magicolor 4750EN Network Color Laser Printer from Konica Minolta. The 4750EN is equipped with a wired Gigabit Ethernet connection so it can be securely shared by multiple computers on your network. It boasts color and B&W print speeds up to 31 pages per minute without waiting - you can expect your first print out in just 12.9 seconds!
The 4750EN is built to handle large printing volumes. It has a whopping duty cycle of 120,000 pages monthly. It is equipped with a main input tray which holds up to 250 pages of plain paper, plus a 100-page multipurpose tray which can feed thicker media such as coated papers, envelopes, and cardstock up to 110 lb Index/210 gsm. Media capacity can be expanded up to 800 pages with the separate purchase of an optional 500-page input tray. Wow! - With a hefty volume like this you will really appreciate the time saved by not having to continually change consumables. When using Konica Minolta High Capacity Replacement Toners your uninterrupted printing experience steps to yet another level with yields of approximately 6000 pages.
The 4750EN is supports a variety of printer emulations such as PostScript 3, PCL 6, XOS 1.0 and more, plus 137 resident PostScript fonts and 80 PCL fonts which make creation of graphics, brochures, drawings and other creative endeavors easy and efficient. With a compact and stylish housing that can fit into just about any space or desktop, the 4750EN is the color laser workhorse for you.
- Konica Minolta magicolor 4750EN printers are among the smallest laser color printers in their class, but offer high quality print output at up to 31 ppm.
- The Emperon Print System offers an 800 MHz processor and 256 MB DDR2 RAM ensure absolute top performance.
- This color printer uses Konica Minolta Simitri & HD toner with Biomass, a renewable organic resource that has less environmental impact than conventional toners.
- The magicolor 4750 series utilizes multi-bit per pixel imaging technology built into the Emperon controller. This technology delivers more realistic print quality, especially when printing images, by enabling the reproduction of eight distinct levels of color per pixel. These eight color levels per pixel allow the magicolor 4750 to effectively simulate the color quality of a 4800-dpi device. Konica Minolta's smart calibration system automatically calibrates the print engine for optimal color quality.
- Spend less man hours replacing paper and toner cartridges. The 4750EN has a standard 350-sheet paper capacity which can be expanded to 800 with an optional 500-sheet paper tray. You will also save time when using high-capacity replacement toner cartridges which yield approximately 6000 pages.
- This feature-packed color laser printer is ultra-compact at 16.5 x 20.5 x 13.0" / 419 x 520 x 330mm and weighs less than 60 lb.
- But don't let the small size or this printer fool you. Driven by the Emperon Print System with an 800 MHz processor and 256 MB RAM, each unit prints at 31 ppm in color and B&W and can deliver a first page in 12.9 seconds.
- Printer Management Software Bundle
- The magicolor 4750EN comes with a powerful software bundle for printer management. The bundle includes: PageScope Account Manager, PageScope Data Administrator, PageScope Direct Print, PageScope EMS Plug-Ins (Tivoli Netview, CA Unicenter, HP Open View, and Microsoft Management Console), PageScope Enterprise Suite Plug-in, PageScope Net Care Device Manager, and the PageScope Web Connection.