The Lensbaby Scout Fisheye Lens for Pentax K not only delivers a unique fisheye extreme wide-angle view of the world, it throws in a couple of other fascinating creative options. The 160° angle of view will generally produce a circular image nearly surrounded by black with a full-frame camera, and black in the corners of the image with an APS-C sensor camera. Not only do you get extreme depth of field due to the ultra wide-angle view, but the Scout with fisheye will focus to as close as 0.5" from the lens, for truly incredible macro photos. Using the included aperture disks, you can select an aperture from f/4 to f/22. On top of that, you can use the lens flare that appears when the lens is pointed towards a bright light source as another creative resource.
This is the first Lensbaby lens that doesn't bend, so the fisheye image is always perfectly centered in the frame. Best of all, the Scout mount is compatible with all other Lensbaby Optic Swap elements (all available separately), so you can remove the fisheye lens and have access to the entire range of creative photographic effects available from Lensbaby.
- 12mm fisheye lens with mount that's compatible with the Lensbaby Optic Swap system
- Focuses from 0.5" to infinity
- Smooth manual focus mechanism
- Creative flare effect fills border around image circle with colors from bright light sources in the photo
- Straight in and out manual focusing
- Removable disk aperture system
- Aluminum body with exceptional build quality
- For use with Pentax K mount