The Draper 54 x 96" Cineperm Fixed Frame Projection Screen can turn your home or office into a semi-theater with its sleek, contemporary appearance. The thin black frame holds the tightly stretched fabric perfectly flat yielding a wonderfully flat image. The tubular aluminum frame snaps together quickly and can be either wall or ceiling mounted. In addition, it can be suspended from the ceiling giving a "flying" appearance.
The "wow" factor of this screen is that you can effortlessly switch between formats using the optional Eclipse Masking System. This motorized system holds the screen close to the borders creating a seamless appearance.
Note: The Eclipse system works with Draper Clarion or Cineperm projection screens
- Provides contemporary, theater-like appearance wherever a permanently mounted front or rear projection screen is required
- Flexible viewing surface is stretched perfectly flat and snaps onto a 1" tubular aluminum frame for superior image quality
- The viewing surface conceals the front of the frame completely with 2" black vinyl on all sides, embedded with snaps
- Frame sections are color coded for easy assembly
- Suitable for mounting to a wall or a ceiling, or "flying" for theatrical uses
Optional Eclipse Masking System
- Series H
- The viewing area is masked on the sides and the height remains constant. Standard format changes are from 2.35:1 Cinemascope to 16:9 HDTV, or either 16:9 HDTV or 1.85:1 WideScreen to 4:3 NTSC
- Series V
- The viewing area is masked from top and bottom and the width remains constant. Three choices available: Standard format changes from 4:3 NTSC to 16:9 HDTV, from 4:3 to 1.85:1 Widescreen or from 1:1 HDTV to 4:3 Cinemascope