The Kino Flo 4' Kino 800ma 525 Green Colored Lamp delivers true color and edge-to-edge evenness. The wide beam pattern assures a soft, pleasing and exact quality of light. Whether you are putting on a stage production or creating a virtual studio, this lamp will produce flicker-free and faithful color reproduction. Uncoated
For the last 20 years, Kino Flo has lead the field in solving lighting issues for the film and video field. Their high-output but cool fluorescent fixtures are now an industry standard on production stages around the world.
Note! High Output is the term to describe lamps that burn at a higher than Standard (std) lamp current. Normal lamps burn between 280-320ma. High Output lamps operate at or above 800ma. Anything above 1500ma is referred to as Very High Output.
- Best choice for lighting chroma screens
- Generates even lighting across screen surface
- Wide beam spread
- Best for high end HD shooting
- Kino Flo soft lights have ten times more light per watt than tungsten lighting; low power consumption; low heat; and cost savings from not using color gels
- Will not overheat the stage area