Griffin Technology's TuneFlex AUX HandsFree keeps your iPhone or iPod close at hand while you drive for safe phone calls and listening through your vehicle's stereo. Mount your compatible Apple device into the steel mount - even if your device has a case. The cradle keeps your player snug and secure, while the flexible steel neck allows for the most convenient positioning. You'll be able to select tracks and answer calls without being distracted from the road.
The TuneFlex connects your player to your vehicle's AUX port with the included AUX-in cable. That means there's no messing around finding the best FM signal in the area. Simply plug in the cable and play your music! When it comes to phone calls, TuneFlex features a high-sensitivity hands-free mic that plays the call through your car's stereo too. You'll be able to clearly hear your caller, and they'll hear you too, without trouble. And of course, thanks to the 12V charger plug the TuneFlex powers up your iPod or iPhone while you drive - ensuring that when you're ready to get out of the car, your device is, too.
- Flexible steel neck and swiveling cradle holds your iPhone or iPod where you want it
- Case-friendly cradle: no need to remove your iPhone or iPod from its case
- High-sensitivity hands-free mic for phone calls
- AUX/Mic Cable connects your music to your car stereo
- AUX cable sends call audio through your car's speakers
- LEDs on charging base show TuneFlex is receiving power