The Sescom IL-19-XFRMR Stand Alone Transformer with Wire Leads is a hum eliminating transformer designed and engineered for the professional installer. Its sole function is to minimize or eliminate audio buzz, hum, or other unwanted noises by providing proven line level isolation.Six color coded wires at the base of the transformer enable versatile connectivity to nearly any live sound or pro-audio gear. The wires come pre-stripped and tinned making the IL-19 ready for installation. Additional shielding against noise interference is provided by a nickel-iron alloy (mu-metal) can housing. At the top of the can, bold text clearly lists each colored wire's positive/negative and primary/secondary assignment. A printed color-coded chart is also included to help make installation easier and as clear as possible. Engineered for flatter and broader frequency response, the IL-19 is able to produce hotter signals without adding saturation. The transformer also protects against interference from external sources notorious for creating extraneous noise such as power supplies, motors, and generators.
- Minimizes or eliminates noisy buzz and hum problems in live sound and pro-audio gear
- Supplied with six color coded stripped and tinned wire leads making the IL-19 ready for installation
- The IL-19-XFRMR can be wired directly or installed inside your gear for permanent installation
- Mu-metal can provides additional shielding against noise interference
- Produces hotter signal throughput without adding saturation
- Printed color-coded diagram is included to help with installation