The InFocus IN3916 WXGA Projector is a powerful presentation or communication tool which is ideal for corporate or educational or home use. 2,700 lumens of projection power backed with a crisp contrast ratio of 3,200:1 renders tack-sharp 1,200 x 800 detail on screens up to 106" (2.7 m) in width. The WXGA resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio is especially compatible with today's widescreen laptops.
What really makes the IN3916 unique however, is interactivity. You can turn most surfaces into a whiteboard and draw or annotate on the visuals you are using without incurring the cost of a whiteboard. What makes it all happen is the included wireless LiteBoard Wand which works like a wireless mouse. Unlike the mouse however, the wand doesn't need a surface. Just point it midair at a projected image and click, drag, scroll or annotate, all without special software. At only 9.9 lb you can easily share the IN3916 with other departments in your facility.
The wand is battery-powered with a range of 40' (12 m), a feature which allows you to stand amid your class or audience instead of shouting to the back rows. If your programming incorporates audio, the powerful 20W sound system generally eliminates the need to employ external speakers. The wand kit includes a dock, charger and USB cable as well as WizTeach InFocus Edition software which incorporates drawing, math, geography, literacy, and curriculum-building tools.
InFocus backs this unique technology with strong core features and conveniences. The high-quality, short throw lens for instance, is capable of projecting a 5' (1.5 m) image from only 3.1' (0.9 m) away, to maximize space when working in tight quarters. Working that close, you'll appreciate the IN3916's whisper-quiet performance spec of only 30dB in Eco mode which increases lamp life to 4,000 hours. Digital keystone correction makes setup and squaring up your presentation a breeze.
The IN3916 will work just about anywhere in the world that has electricity thanks to its 90 - 264 V AC 50 / 60 Hz power supply and NTSC / PAL / SECAM support. It also has a 17 language onscreen display (OSD) and Closed Captioning from sources that carry it. A Kensington lock slot is incorporated into the design for security purposes.
The IN3916's extensive connectivity includes HDMI, RS-232 and USB Type B, so you can jack into Blu-ray sources or go computerless with source material stored on a mass-storage thumbdrive. It's also equipped with an RJ-45 (LAN) port for connection via a network of up to 32 computers on or off site. The IN3916 can display up to 4 computer screens simultaneously. If you want to go wireless, an optional 802.11 b / g WiFi module is available.
Interactivity, power, network capabilities and world-wide use make the IN3916 an ideal communication tool.
- InFocus IN3916 Interactive Projector
- Engage your audience with an IN3914 interactive projector instead of a cumbersome and expensive interactive whiteboard or smartboard. Turn any surface into an engaging, collaborative interactive workspace. It's like an interactive whiteboard without the board.
- Use Wand as a Mouse to Draw, Write and Click
Control all your favorite PC or Mac applications with the wireless LiteBoard Wand just as you would with your mouse.
- LiteBoard Wand has left-click and right-click buttons, a scroll wheel, and more
- Draw and annotate on the visuals you are presenting
- Quickly undo your markups with the wand's Undo button
- Easily advance and reverse your presentation slides
- No special software is needed: it works with the software you use today
- Wand operation: up to 40' (12 m) from projector, 45° pen-to-image angle
- Battery: 40 hours life on full charge, rechargeable via USB using included power supply or other USB power source
- Interact Up-close or Away for Maximum Accessibility
Anyone can participate and interact because they don't need to touch the image - just point and click the wand. You can't do that with an interactive whiteboard.
- Teachers can interact with the images while amongst the students in the classroom
- Ordinary business meetings turn into collaboration sessions
- People of any height, including wheelchair users, can interact with all parts of the image
- The visually-impaired benefit from ultra-large images
- No calibration needed
- Room-filling Audio
Get your message across from the front row to the back with the IN3914 projector's clear and powerful audio system, one of the best you'll hear in this price range.
- Integrated 20-watt stereo speakers (2 x 10W)
- Preserve your voice with dedicated dynamic microphone input
- Narration feature lets your voice be heard over the audio of your presentation / video
- Advanced audio processor shapes the sound for best performance
- Versatile Short Throw Lens Minimizes Shadows
Get big images when the IN3916 short throw projector is close to the wall to reduce shadows, free up space, and reduce ambient noise.
- Project a 5' (1.5 m) wide interactive image from only 2.6' (0.8 m) away
- Interact with an image that can be up to 150" (3.8 m) wide (diagonal)
- Install on wall or ceiling or place on a tabletop or media cart
- Display 3D video and images created in the top emerging 3D standards
- Connect Your Collaboration and Classroom Tools
Easily connect your PC or Mac, DVD player, or document reader via a multitude of inputs. The IN3916 even lets you present from a USB thumb drive, and includes HDMI, networking (LAN), and RS-232 inputs.
- Display over USB port sends audio and video in one cable
- IT administrators can control the projector remotely via the LAN port
- Connect wirelessly with the optional 802.11 b/g wireless module
- Control the Display of Multiple PCs
A presenter or teacher can connect up to 32 computers to one IN3916 projector (via a network or optional wireless connection) and control who presents from one web page.
- Connect up to 32 computers and select the one(s) you want to project
- Display up to 4 computer screens simultaneously
- No Special Software is Required
But InFocus includes some that makes interacting easy and fun
- WizTeach InFocus Edition software includes drawing, math, geography, literacy, and curriculum-building tools
- Works on top of your web browser and other favorite applications
- PC and Mac compatible
- Portable and Flexible
The IN3916 interactive projector is portable or can be installed on the ceiling. Plus, you can project and interact on nearly any surface.
- Easily share and / or move the projector from classroom to classroom
- Project and interact on your whiteboard, projector screen, or any wall surface
- No calibration needed