The Epson DC-11 Document Camera is a real-time, image-capturing device with a 5MP sensor and 10x digital zoom and offers smooth video at 30 fps. Supporting SXGA, WXGA and XGA resolutions, the camera auto detects the native aspect ratio of Epson projectors and accordingly selects the corresponding output resolution to match it.
Offering a 12 x 17" capture area, the camera can display up to 2 pages and offers simultaneous display of live and captured image using split-screen function. Capable of portrait and landscape orientation, the camera head rotates 90° vertically and horizontally, allowing you to capture images in many angles. Compatible with all widescreen computers and compact in size (12.6 x 10.2 x 12.6"), the camera is ideal for use in classroom presentations and can also be used as a webcam for capturing a video of the classroom. Using the built-in microphone, you can also record audio with video data.
Using the microscope adaptor, you can display the magnified image of an object, making it visually easier for minute study. A 1GB internal memory is included, and images can be transferred from it to an SD card via the built-in SD card slot. Using the included software, you can upload the captured images to the internet, allowing users to access the images remotely.
With the time-lapse capturing feature, you can program the camera to capture images over a period. This is useful for studying the growth of plants and several organic processes. You can also add annotations over live and captured images to create high-quality presentations. The well-designed buttons and icons allow for easy navigation through the camera functions. You can also tag images to ensure easy identification and management.
The DC-11 Document Camera has a quick and easy set up and is equipped with a robust metal arm for seamless adjustment of the camera angle. Wireless control of the DC-11 Document Camera and the Epson projector is possible via the included remote control. Equipped with a Kensington lock support and built-in security bar, the unit prevents any unauthorized tampering of camera configurations. The camera is RoHS compliant and recyclable, thereby making it environment-friendly
- A real-time, image-capturing device with a 5MP sensor and 10x digital zoom and offers smooth video at 30 fps
- Supports SXGA, WXGA and XGA resolutions
- Auto detects the native aspect ratio of Epson projectors and selects the corresponding output resolution to match it
- Compatible with all widescreen computers
- 12 x 17" capture area - displays up to 2 pages and offers simultaneous display of live and captured image using split-screen function
- Ideal for classroom presentations & camera can be used as a webcam for capturing video of the classroom
- Allows for portrait and landscape orientation
- Camera head rotates 90° vertically and horizontally and allows you to capture images in many angles
- Built-in microphone - records audio with video signals
- Microscope adaptor - magnifies the object and visually makes it easier for minute study Equipped with 1GB internal memory
- Allows the transfer of the images to a SD card via the built-in SD slot
- Software allows captured images to be uploaded to the internet, so users can access the images remotely
- Time-lapse capturing - for capturing images over a period to study the growth of plants and several organic processes
- Allows you to add annotations over live and captured images to create high-quality presentations
- Well-designed buttons and icons allow you to easily navigate through the different functions of the camera
- Allows you to add tags to the images for easy identification and management of images
- Robust metal arm for seamless adjustment of the camera angle
- Remote control - allows wireless control of the DC-11 Document Camera and Epson projector
- Kensington lock support and built-in security bar - prevents any unauthorized tampering of camera configurations
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) compliant and recyclable