The GR10 brings Grado's experience in introducing the GR8 in-ear headphones and improves upon the design to deliver even better sound quality. Ideal for use with portable media players, these headphones feature proprietary wide-bandwidth moving armature drivers that create rich, detailed sound with a wide frequency response.
The headphones come with 3 sizes of eartips, made from a blend of 2 silicon rubber materials. Using the proper eartip size allows you to find the best fit for comfort and noise isolation, and also helps to improve bass response. The cable is made from oxygen-free copper for excellent conductivity and has a gold-plated 3.5mm plug for wide compatibility.
- Lightweight and Compact
- The lightweight and compact design is perfect for mobile audio devices
- Improved Quality
- The GR10 builds upon the quality of the GR8 with new technology and materials to offer a higher level of precision, an extended frequency response, and lowered distortion
- Terrific Sound
- The proprietary wide-bandwidth moving armature drivers provide clear, detailed sound with a wide frequency response
- Noise Isolating
- The headphones come with 3 sizes of proprietary eartips, constructed from 2 types of silicon rubber. Using the proper eartip ensures maximum comfort and noise isolation, as well as an improved bass response
- Each earpiece is clearly marked to tell apart the left and right channels. The left channel has a small raised dot, allowing you to tell the earpieces apart by feel
- OFC Cable
- The oxygen-free copper cable provides excellent conductivity for a clear signal
- Wide Compatibility
- The gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug provides compatibility with MP3 players, CD players, computers, and other devices