The LoLa881 from Digigram is a low-profile, PCIe (Express) card that provides 8 channels of digital input and output. The card is especially suitable for professional applications in broadcast (such as live-assist, multichannel playback, ingest), TV, studios and in any application where absolute quality and reliability are required.
High quality Sample Rate Converters (SRC) are available on all inputs. The card supports standard audio device drivers, including DirectSound WDM and ASIO and all connectors are available on an included 26-pin SCSI MDR breakout cable.
- Short-length PCIe (PCI Express) card with 4 AES/EBU inputs and 4 AES/EBU outputs (8 channels)
- AES/EBU sync input (up to 192kHz in play and record)
- Wordclock I/O, AES clock input and PAL/NTSC video sync input
- High quality Sample Rate Converters (SRC) on all inputs - ratio 1:16 to 16:1, from 20kHz to 216kHz
- Real-time, simultaneous record and playback in PCM 8-, 16-, 24-bits and 32-bit Float
- Superior frequency synthesis and clock jitter reduction through audio-specialized components
- Digigram's LoLa Manager application allows for easily configuring and controlling the boards
- Windows drivers include WDM DirectSound and ASIO
- Connectors on included breakout cable