The BirdsEye Pole from Dot Line is a monopod with a mission: get your camera up above obstacles that are blocking your line of sight. This 4-section steel pole telescopes from 29" to 70" (73.6 to 177.8 cm) in length, and has a 2-position electronic shutter release to set the autofocus/meter of your camera, and then to trigger the shutter. A required adapter is available separately for Canon, Nikon and Pentax DSLRs. Two padded grips make it easy to hold the pole securely, and a tilting head with a quick release makes mounting and dismounting the camera fast and easy. The BirdsEye Pole weighs 32 oz (907 g).
Adapters available for Canon Rebel, Canon 3-pin, Nikon D90, D5000, D70s, D80, Nikon 10-pin, and for Pentax.
- 4-section pole that adjusts from approximately 29" to 70" in length
- Designed for getting your DSLR up above obstacles
- 2-position electronic shutter release to set the autofocus/meter of the camera, and then trigger the shutter
- Two padded grips make it easy for the photographer to maintain a firm hold on the pole
- Tilting head with a quick release for fast mounting and dismounting of the camera
Required shutter release adapters for different DSLRs are sold separately:
Adapters available for Canon Rebel, Canon 3-pin, Nikon D90, D5000, D70s, D80, Nikon 10-pin, and for Pentax