The Atlas 200 Camera Slider from Cinevate is a professional, heavy-duty linear tracking system that enables silky smooth movement along 1" (outer diameter) chromed solid steel rails, 48" (121.92 cm) long. CNC machined from a single block of 6061 aluminum, the Atlas 200 provides rock solid movement and support for camera rigs weighing up to 200 lb (90.71 kg).
The Atlas 200 comes equipped with a 100mm bowl for large fluid heads. A 150mm bowl, not included, can optionally be interchanged with the 100mm one. Mountable on tripods or c-stands, this slider can also sit squarely on most surfaces with its standalone supports. Suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor conditions, the slider’s all-terrain legs feature non-marking polyurethane ball feet that are micro adjustable and ensure level shots all the time.
- Smooth, Versatile Tracking System
- Smooth movement of almost any cinematic camera rig on 1" OD chromed solid steel rails
- Includes Atlas 200 LTS, 1" OD chromed solid steel rails, and a 100mm bowl for large fluid heads
- Works under all conditions and terrains thanks to the all-terrain legs and polyurethane feet
- Can be mounted on a tripod or c-stand, or sat squarely on flat surfaces
- Atlas 200 LTS
- Supports payloads up to 200 lb (90.71 kg) and enables you to achieve perfectly tracked shots for DSLR and video cameras
- Machined out of single block aluminum for enhanced stability, durability, and protection from corrosion