The SpeakerCraft AIM8 Five Round In-Ceiling Speaker is designed to be flush-mounted in a ceiling to provide high fidelity custom audio. Whether used for a stereo setup or home theater application, this speaker is designed to deliver unrivaled imaging for your music and movies. The speaker features a pivoting, rotating 8" Kevlar cone woofer and a pivoting 1" aluminum/magnesium dome tweeter, so the entire speaker can be aimed toward the listener. Front-mounted bass and treble equalization switches allow you to tailor sound to any environment.
The exclusive grille design produces a flat-sound absorbing baffle that greatly reduces midrange coloration, which can be a challenge with a pivoting speaker design. This speaker also features the patented WavePlane design which allows the woofer a more open path of projection, in turn enhancing midrange clarity. At the same time it hornloads the tweeter for more efficiency. The result is tight, accurate bass from a compact unit that's easily installed in new or existing constructions.
The SpeakerCraft AIM8 Five is also timbre-matched all of SpeakerCraft's Five series speakers. For installations that require exceptional sound from a fully pivoting in-ceiling loudspeaker, the AIM8 Five is an excellent choice.
- Pivoting, rotating 8" Kevlar cone woofer combined with a pivoting 1" aluminum/magnesium dome tweeter; the entire speaker can be aimed toward the listener
- Accu-Grille design produces a flat-sound absorbing baffle that greatly reduces midrange coloration
- Patented WavePlane design delivers outstanding bass response, beautifully balanced midrange and accurate high frequencies
- Front-mounted bass and treble equalization switches
- Timbre-matched to all Speakercraft Five series speakers